Wombwell cooking fire ruled accidental

Wombwell cooking fire ruled accidental

By Dave Doyle | 24/09/2018

Wombwell cooking fire ruled accidental

FIRE crews attended an accidental cooking fire in Wombwell on Sunday.

Two appliances from Cudworth and Barnsley stations were called to Oldham House Lane at 12.50pm.

The kitchen blaze was out on their arrival and they left 20 minutes later.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/