Washing machine caused kitchen blaze

Washing machine caused kitchen blaze

By Gareth Dennison | 04/08/2020

Washing machine caused kitchen blaze

FIREFIGHTERS attended a kitchen blaze in Parkgate last night (Monday).

They were called to Marshall Close, where the accidental fire involved a washing machine.

There were also three deliberate fires in the area overnight.

Rotherham station went to a small blaze inside a garage at Bower Close, Kimberworth, at 10.40pm and a Vauxhall Corsa on fire on Doncaster Road, Thrybergh, shortly after 4am.

Meanwhile, Dearne station dealt with a rubbish fire on Old Doncaster Road, Denaby Main, at 2.50am.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/