Unattended cooking sparks fire in Broom

Unattended cooking sparks fire in Broom

By David Parker | 19/10/2020

Unattended cooking sparks fire in Broom

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a property in Broom on Sunday after cooking was left unattended.

Crews from Rotherham and Parkway stations were called to Greencroft Close at 1.30pm on Sunday where unattended cooking had sparked a fire, a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

The fire was out on arrival and crews ventilated the property and fitted smoke alarms, added the spokesperson.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/