Toaster sparks fire at property in Brinsworth

Toaster sparks fire at property in Brinsworth

By David Parker | 15/06/2020

Toaster sparks fire at property in Brinsworth

A FIRE in Brinsworth was started by someone leaving an item on top of a toaster.

Firefighters from Rotherham and Parkway stations were called to a property on Alric Drive at 7.45pm last night (Sunday), a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

The fire was in the kitchen and started accidentally because of an item left on top of a toaster, added the spokesperson.

The crews left the scene at 8.10pm.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/