Skip fire started accidentally

By Antony Clay | 26/06/2017

Skip fire started accidentally

THE contents of a skip were accidentally set on fire on Saturday afternoon.

A fire crew was called out at 1.25pm to Harrison Street, Holmes, where it took just under an hour to bring the blaze under control.


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/