Skip and metal container fire in Old Denaby
By Chloe West | 10/05/2019
A SKIP and metal container were accidentally set on fire in Old Denaby last night (Thursday).
A fire crew from Dearne station was called to Coalpit Road at 9pm.
"The skip and metal container were both out in the open and full of waste paper," a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.
"The crew left the scene at 10.35pm and the cause was accidental."
The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.
We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.
Spotted something we should know about?
Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email email@example.com
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/