Shed fire spreads to house in Moorgate

By Gareth Dennison | 23/10/2017

Shed fire spreads to house in Moorgate
The fire spread to the house fascia 

FIRE crews from three stations tackled a shed fire which spread to a house.

They were called to Melrose Grove in Moorgate at about 1.15pm on Sunday.

A fire service spokesman said: “The fire is believed to be accidental and cooking related.”


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/