Shed fire sparked by electrical fault in Kimberworth Park

By Antony Clay | 11/12/2017

Shed fire sparked by electrical fault in Kimberworth Park

A BLAZE in a shed containing a couple of scooters was started accidentally by an electrical fault, the fire service said.

Fire crews were called to the blaze on Myrtle Grove, Kimberworth Park, at 7.20pm yesterday.

No one was injured in the incident.


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/