Shed fire in Treeton was accidental

Shed fire in Treeton was accidental

By David Parker | 18/10/2018

Shed fire in Treeton was accidental

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a shed blaze in Treeton yesterday (Wednesday).

A crew from Aston station was called to Park Avenue at 7.30pm and tackled the fire for around 30 minutes, a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

The fire is believed to be accidental, she added.

Arsonists set alight a pile of rubbish on Psalters Lane, Holmes, at 7.45pm yesterday, she said, firefighters from Rotherham station attended.

 




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/