Shed fire in Conisbrough spreads to garage roof

Shed fire in Conisbrough spreads to garage roof

By Chloe West | 27/07/2020

Shed fire in Conisbrough spreads to garage roof

A SHED is believed to have been accidentally set on fire on Saturday night - with the flames spreading to a neighbouring garage roof.

Firefighters from Edlington and Rotherham were called to Knaresborough Road at 10.03pm.

Crews found a garden shed well alight, with the fire having also spread to a neighbouring garage roof, said a spokeswoman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

She added: "The fire is thought to have been started accidentally in the shed, and crews left the scene at 10.49pm.

"No-one was injured."




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/