A SETTEE fire in Parkgate last night (Thursday) was started accidentally.
Firefighters from Rotherham were called to Spalton Road at 7.11pm where the furniture was alight in a back garden, a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.
They used hose reels to put out the accidental fire and left the scene at 7.25pm, she added.
We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.