A TEENAGE rapist who attacked a girl in a field after a night out will be sentenced next month.
Thomas Ball (19) admitted two counts of rape in connection with the attack in Bramley in 2018.
He will be sentenced at Leeds Crown Court on December 21 after the prosecution decided not to pursue retrial on a further count of rape.
Ms Geraldine Kelly, prosecuting, had previously told the court that Ball’s victim had been out drinking and become separated from their friends.
She said the complainant had not wanted to leave Ball on his own.
He had taken her to a field near Flash Lane, Bramley, and raped her, Ms Kelly said.
The victim said Ball had smacked her in the face during the assault.
Ball, of Newhall Lane, Carr, was on trial earlier this month accused of forcing himself on another victim between January 2017 and March 2018, when he was aged 14 or 15.
The jury failed to reach a verdict on that count and the Crown Prosecution Service decided last Thursday (18) not to offer any evidence instead of pursuing a retrial.
Ball was found guilty of a separate charge against the second victim, the details of which cannot be reported for legal reasons.