Premises fire caused by portable heater

Premises fire caused by portable heater

By Gareth Dennison | 29/11/2021

Premises fire caused by portable heater

A BLAZE at premises in Wombwell was started accidentally in a portable heater, South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue said.

Crews from Dearne, Cudworth and Barnsley stations were called to Hoober View last night.

Elsewhere, there were deliberate fires involving rubbish at Sickleworks Close, Conisbrough, at 8.45pm and a sofa on New Wortley Road in Masbrough at 9.50pm.