Patio heater fire spread to East Dene shed

By Gareth Dennison | 02/09/2019

Patio heater fire spread to East Dene shed

A FIRE involving a patio heater in East Dene spread to a shed and fence.

Firefighters from Rotherham station went to Brook Road at 6am on Saturday.

They were there for about 30 minutes and the incident was recorded as accidental.

There was also an accidental fire involving a Mercedes car on Main Street, Rotherham town centre, at noon on Saturday.

The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.

Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email
Message us on Facebook