Paper bin blaze starts Wath house fire

Paper bin blaze starts Wath house fire

By Dave Doyle | 02/07/2018

Paper bin blaze starts Wath house fire

A FIRE crew attended a house fire in Wath on Saturday evening.

One crew from Dearne Station was called to Henry Road at 6.15pm, when the building was alight.

The blaze started outside the house, in a waste paper bin, before spreading to a window ledge.

A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said that no-one was injured and that the fire was thought to have started accidentally.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/