Pan sparks fire in North Anston

Pan sparks fire in North Anston

By David Parker | 16/11/2021

Pan sparks fire in North Anston

AN ACCIDENTAL fire at premises in North Anston last nightwas started by a pan on a cooker.

Two fire crews from Aston and Maltby stations were called to the accidental blaze on Woodsetts Road where a pan was on fire on a cooker, a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

The crews left the scene at 9.50pm, added the spokesperson.


Fill out my online form.



Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/