Outbuilding fire in Edlington was accidental fire officials say

By Chloe West | 09/12/2019

Outbuilding fire in Edlington was accidental fire officials say

AN outbuilding fire was accidental and caused by an electrical fault, say fire officials. 

A crew from Edlington station was called out to Broomhouse Lane in the village at 9.15pm on Saturday.

The fire is thought to have been started accidentally due to an electrical fault, a spokeswoman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said. 

The crew left the scene at 9.50pm.

The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.

Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/