Oil pan fire at Brinsworth

Oil pan fire at Brinsworth

By Admin | 06/09/2021

Oil pan fire at Brinsworth

AN OIL pan left on the stove was the cause of a fire at Brinsworth at the weekend.

Firefighters from Rotherham and Parkway stations were called to Barden Crescent at 3.42am on Saturday.

SYFR said the resident had fallen asleep while the pan was on the stove.

The fire was out on arrival and crews left at 4.33am after giving advice on safe cooking and the use of hot oil pans.



Newsletter

Sign up to our weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/