Man treated for smoke inhalation after chip pan fire

Man treated for smoke inhalation after chip pan fire

By David Parker | 28/08/2020

Man treated for smoke inhalation after chip pan fire

A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire at a home in Bradgate last night (Thursday).

Firefighters from Rotherham and Parkway stations were called to an accidental fire on Kimberworth Road at 7.45pm, a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

Picture: South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue

The fire had started accidentally due to a chip pan, said the spokesperson.

"One man had smoke inhalation and was checked over at the scene by ambulance crews but did not go to hospital," they added.

"The crews left the scene at 8:55pm."




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/