Light fitting causes accidental fire at Wombwell care home

Light fitting causes accidental fire at Wombwell care home

By Chloe West | 07/05/2019

Light fitting causes accidental fire at Wombwell care home

A FAULTY light fitting was the cause of a fire in the dinning room of a care home in Wombwell on Sunday evening.

Crews from Rotherham, Dearne and Cudworth stations were called to Park Street at 9.10pm.

"The fire was accidental and no-one was injured in the fire," a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said. 

Crews were on scene for just under an hour and left at 10.05pm. 




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/