Letter: Latest leaks from Brussels
THE battle for the minds of the electorate continues with the local elections taking a back a seat to the referendum on June 23.
If anyone is still unconvinced that we must leave the EU Communist dictatorship, and God forbid we are still a part after June 23, then please allow me to remind and inform them of the latest leaks from Brussels;
1) By 2020 we will have to pay over £1.8 billion into the trough to enable the accession of Turkey, Albania and others all of whose population will have access to free NHS care and of course social security benefits;
2) The British Armed Forces will be disbanded by 2025 because there will be a “European Force” which will in turn become part of the “World Force”. This explains why the numbers of British troops has been run down: a) to prevent a military coup and b) to make the disbanding more simple;
3) The NHS, Ambulance Service, HMRC, Coastguard, Fire Service and Police to be privatised by 2030; just as Royal Mail was ordered to be privatised by the embezzlers in Brussels;
4) We will be forced into the Euro;
5) Brussels will take over our welfare system;
6) There will be no political parties nor elections as there will be one “Board” in Brussels.
If any of your readers still buy the lies from Westminster and votes to remain then they must be prepared to get on their knees in the not too distant future and apologise to their children and grandchildren because they will be despised by them.
Two arrested after trouble at New York Stadium cup final
Fire crews battle two arson attacks within an hour
Off-roaders 'risking their lives'
The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.
We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.
Spotted something we should know about?
Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/