Laptop catches fire in Maltby

By Antony Clay | 08/01/2018

Laptop catches fire in Maltby

THREE fire crews were called to a house in Maltby after a laptop battery caught fire.

The crews spent nearly an hour at the property on Laburnum Road, Maltby yesterday.

The fire was out before the fire crews arrived.


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/