Kitchen fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

Kitchen fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

By David Parker | 15/02/2021

Kitchen fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

A FIRE in a flat in Rawmarsh in the early hours of the this morning (Monday) was sparked by a cooking accident.

Firefighters from Rotherham and Dearne stations were called to the accidental fire on Ash Grove at 2.55am, a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

The fire, in the kitchen area, involved cooking, added the spokesperson.

No-one was in the flat at the time and crews left the scene at 4.25am, they added.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/