OVERHEATED cooking oil caused a kitchen fire in a restaurant at Conisbrough.
The blaze spread to an upstairs store room via an extractor fan on Friday night.
Firefighters from Rotherham, Edlington and Doncaster stations spent three hours at the Station Road scene from 9pm.
A deep fat fryer caught fire at a takeaway on Green Lane in Rawmarsh shortly before 11pm the same night.
Fire crews from Rotherham, Maltby and Elm Lane attended and the business owners were taken to hospital for precautionary checks.
A blaze involving conifers at Burcroft Hill in Conisbrough was dealt with at about 10am on Saturday. The cause was unknown, the fire service said.
Garden waste was set alight in woodland on Fenton Road, Kimberworth Park, just before 4pm on Saturday.