House fire in Kimberworth

House fire in Kimberworth

By Chloe West | 12/05/2021

House fire in Kimberworth

A FIRE that started in a house in Kimberworth was accidental. 

Crews from Parkway, Rotherham and Elm Lane stations were called to the fire at 2.29am on Tuesday.

The incident was a single fire that started in the bedroom, a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

"No persons were inside the property," she added.  

"Firefighters left the scene at 4.12 am and the fire was deemed to have started accidentally."

 


Fill out my online form.



Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/