House fire at Blackburn involved a boiler

House fire at Blackburn involved a boiler

By Admin | 24/03/2021

House fire at Blackburn involved a boiler

THREE fire crews attended a house blaze involving a boiler last night (Tuesday).

Firefighters from Elm Lane, Rotherham and Parkway stations dealt with the incident at Barber Wood Road, Blackburn.

They were there from 11.15pm to 12.25am and the fire was recorded as accidental.
 


Fill out my online form.



Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/