Homeowners escape unharmed after Bolton-on-Dearne chimney fire
By Antony Clay | 16/04/2018
TWO fire crews spent an hour tackling a chimney blaze in Bolton-on-Dearne on Saturday (April 14) afternoon.
The crews from Barnsley and Rotherham station were called to Furlong Road at 2pm.
A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said two people were removed from the house while the accidental blaze was dealt with, but were not injured.
The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.
We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.
Spotted something we should know about?
Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email email@example.com
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/