Garden fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

By Chloe West | 28/06/2019

Garden fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

A GARDEN fire in Rawmarsh last night (Thursday) was accidental.

A crew from Rotherham station was called to the incident on Bernard Street at 11.45pm.

"The cause of the fire was accidental and the crew left by 12.15am," a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said. 


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/