Food left under grill causes kitchen fire in Thurcroft

Food left under grill causes kitchen fire in Thurcroft

By Chloe West | 16/11/2020

Food left under grill causes kitchen fire in Thurcroft

A KITCHEN was set on fire and damaged after food was left under the grill at a property in Thurcroft. 

Fire crews from Aston Park, Rotherham and Maltby stations were called to Templar Close at 7.44pm last night.

At the scene, firefighters found a fire in a grill due to food being left under the heat. said a spokeswoman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

She added: "This fire had damaged the kitchen and caused smoke logging to the property.

"The crews came away by 8.03pm."




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/