Firework caused shed fire in Brinsworth

By Gareth Dennison | 23/10/2017

Firework caused shed fire in Brinsworth

A STRAY firework is believed to have caused a shed fire in Brinsworth.

Firefighters were called to Whitecroft Crescent shortly before 9.30pm on Friday.

The blaze had been recorded as accidental, a fire service spokesman confirmed.

Crews also dealt with a deliberate rubbish fire in the car park of a former gym on New Orchard Lane, Thurcroft, at about 7.30pm on Sunday.


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/