Firefighters deal with Aston kitchen blaze

Firefighters deal with Aston kitchen blaze

By Admin | 27/11/2020

Firefighters deal with Aston kitchen blaze

AN ELDERLY man suffered from the effects of breathing smoke after a kitchen blaze at Aston.

Firefighters were called to Bramley Avenue at 11.30pm yesterday (Thursday).

A fire service spokesperson said: “The fire is believed to have started accidentally at a plug adaptor.

“An elderly man suffered slight smoke inhalation. The fire crew left the scene at 12:40am.”

Earlier, fire crews from Cudworth and Dearne stations were called to Oberon Crescent, Darfield.

A small accidental fire in the bathroom had been caused by a towel on an electric radiator. 

Firefighters were there from 8.20pm to 9.15pm.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/