Extractor fan blaze at Manvers firm

By Gareth Dennison | 10/10/2018

Extractor fan blaze at Manvers firm

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze at a commercial premises in Manvers last night (Tuesday).

They were there for nearly two hours from 10.40pm dealing with the accidental fire, caused by an extractor fan.

Crews also dealt with a deliberate skip fire at St John’s Avenue, Masbrough, at 7.45pm.


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/