Electrical fault sparks Wombwell car blaze

Electrical fault sparks Wombwell car blaze

By Antony Clay | 22/06/2018

Electrical fault sparks Wombwell car blaze

A FIRE crew was called out to tackle a car blaze early this morning (June 22) .

The vehicle was on fire on Hough Lane, Wombwell.

A crew from Dearne station attended at 1.50am and left 40 minutes later.

A fire service spokeswoman said the fire was accidental and the cause was “believed to be an electrical fault.”




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/