Electrical board at Wombwell care home sparks accidental fire

Electrical board at Wombwell care home sparks accidental fire

By Chloe West | 01/03/2021

Electrical board at Wombwell care home sparks accidental fire

A FIRE involving an electrical board at a care home in Wombwell was deemed to be accidental.

Three fire crews were called out to Parkside Care Home on Parkside Park Street at 4.10am on Saturday morning.

It was an accidental fire involving the electrical board, said a spokeswoman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

Firefighters left the scene at 5.10am.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/