Dog rescued from Dearne Valley house fire

Dog rescued from Dearne Valley house fire

By Chloe West | 04/06/2021

Dog rescued from Dearne Valley house fire

A DOG was rescued by firefighters in the early hours of this morning from a house fire in Conisbrough.

Three fire crews from Edlington, Rotherham and Dearne stations were called to Sheffield Road just after midnight.

The accidental fire started in the bedroom, said a spokesperson from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

"One man and a dog were already out of the property when crews arrived," they added.

"Another dog was rescued by firefighters.

"The fire is believed to have started accidentally and crews left the scene at 2.30am."


Fill out my online form.



Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/