Dispenser fault caused shop fire

Dispenser fault caused shop fire

By Gareth Dennison | 18/08/2020

Dispenser fault caused shop fire

A FAULT on a dispenser machine caused a fire in a shop at Bolton-on-Dearne.

Firefighters attended St Andrew’s Square at 9.25pm yesterday (Monday) and were there for 30 minutes.

Later, a pile of wood was deliberately set alight at 11.45pm on Woodlands Way, Denaby Main.

A fire crew from Denaby Main was at the scene for 20 minutes.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/