Chip pan sparks fire in Herringthorpe

Chip pan sparks fire in Herringthorpe

By David Parker | 04/10/2021

Chip pan sparks fire in Herringthorpe

A CHIP pan sparked a fire in a kitchen in Herringthorpe yesterday.

Three fire crews from Rotherham and Aston stations were called to a kitchen fire on Dale Avenue at 2.55pm, a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

They left the scene at 4.20pm, added the spokesperson. 

A car was deliberately set alight on Lea Brook Lane, Hoober at 4.35am yesterday, the spokesperson said.

Firefighters from Dearne station attended to tackle the fire.
 



Newsletter

Sign up to our weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/