Chimney fire tackled in East Herringthorpe
By Antony Clay | 16/11/2017
A FIRE crew tackled a chimney fire at a house in East Herringthorpe.
They were called to Beckwith Road at 7.30pm on Wednesday and spent almost half an hour at the scene.
A fire service spokeswoman said the accidental blaze was small and was tackled from the fire grate.
The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.
We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.
Spotted something we should know about?
Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/