Children flee as kitchen blazes

Children flee as kitchen blazes

By Phil Turner | 10/10/2011 0 comments

Children flee as kitchen blazes

THREE youngsters escaped through a lounge window from a blaze which broke out in the kitchen of a house in Wincobank on Sunday night.

The fire started after a pan was left unattended in the kitchen of the property on Foxglove Road.

After spotting the smoke and flames, the three boys escaped before raising the alarm.

Firefighters from Sheffield’s Elm Lane station arrived quickly to put out the fire which caused severe damage to the kitchen.

Crews were called to the incident at 7.50pm and left around an hour later.
 

Tags


No messages

Please login or register to enter your message click here



Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/