Car fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

Car fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

By David Parker | 25/02/2019

Car fire in Rawmarsh was accidental

AN OVERHEATING engine is believed to have caused a car fire in Rawmarsh.

Firefighters from Dearne station were called to the fire on Haugh Road at 1.15pm on Sunday and were at the scene for around ten minutes, a spokesman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

The fire was started accidentally, he added.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/