Bedroom fire in Canklow was accidental

Bedroom fire in Canklow was accidental

By David Parker | 13/09/2021

Bedroom fire in Canklow was accidental

A FIRE in a bedroom in Canklow is believed to have been started accidentally.

Firefighters from Rotherham, Parkway and Elm Lane stations were called to the accidental fire at a home on Town Street, Canklow at 1.40pm on Saturday, a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said.

The crews left the scene at 3.25pm.



Newsletter

Sign up to our weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/