Bedroom fire caused by video games console

Bedroom fire caused by video games console

By Gareth Dennison | 08/10/2018

Bedroom fire caused by video games console

A BEDROOM blaze was caused by an overheating games console, the fire service has said.

They were called to Hall Close Avenue in Whiston shortly before noon yesterday (Sunday).

Crews from Rotherham and Maltby stations were at the scene for an hour and used two hoses to put out the fire.

A fire service spokesman said it had been accidental, caused by a games console overheating.



Newsletter

Sign up to our weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/