Accidental van fire in Kiveton Park

Accidental van fire in Kiveton Park

By Chloe West | 21/04/2021

Accidental van fire in Kiveton Park

A VAN was accidentally set on fire in Kiveton Park in the early hours of this morning.

Firefighters from Aston station were called out to a van on fire in Ash Grove at 1.50am. 

The crew came away from the scene at 2.45am and the cause of the fire was accidental, said a spokeswoman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue. 

 


Fill out my online form.



Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/