Accidental storage room fire in commercial building in Herringthorpe

Accidental storage room fire in commercial building in Herringthorpe

By Chloe West | 31/08/2021

Accidental storage room fire in commercial building in Herringthorpe

A STORAGE room part of a commercial building in Herringthorpe was accidentally set on fire. 

Fire crews from Rotherham, Maltby, Dearne and Aston stations were called out to the commercial building on Ridgeway at 12.25am on Saturday. 

A storage room was involved in fire and it is believed to have started accidentally, said a spokesperson from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

The crews left the scene at 2.25am.


Fill out my online form.



Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/