Accidental Canklow fire started with candle

Accidental Canklow fire started with candle

By Gareth Dennison | 13/10/2020

Accidental Canklow fire started with candle

AN ACCIDENTAL fire in Canklow was caused by a candle, the fire service said.

Crews from Rotherham and Parkway station attended Canklow Road at 7.30pm yesterday (Monday).

There were deliberate fires involving a Nissan Micra at Wesley Avenue, Aston, at 1.40am today and a Vauxhall Mocha on Calder Road, Wingfield, at 2.15am.




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/