House fire in Sunnyside was accidental

THE cause of a house fire in Sunnyside last night (Monday) was accidental.

THE cause of a house fire in Sunnyside last night (Monday) was found to be accidental officials say. 

Crews from Maltby and Rotherham fire stations attended the scene in Fleming Gardens at 8.05pm.

"The incident was a cooking-related fire where a hob got turned on accidentally," said a spokesman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

"No-one was injured and the cause of the fire was accidental," he added. 

 

 

 

Related topics: