Fire hero Adrian to the rescue!
Firefighters this week hailed the 26-year-old's actions after he rescued his neighbour from a chip pan blaze in Canklow.
It was the second time Adrian had raced to the rescue after saving another neighbour three years ago from a fire in Rawmarsh, which was also started by a chip pan.
He could now be in line for an award from the fire service for his life-saving efforts.
Adrian's latest heroics came after he spotted flames through the kitchen window of his neighbour's first floor flat at The Maltings last Thursday evening.
He found his neighbour crawling on the floor of the smoke-filled kitchen and pulled him to safety before extinguishing the chip pan fire with a damp towel.
Adrian said: "The flames didn't look too bad but the amount of thick black smoke was absolutely unbelievable.
"I knew how to safely put out a chip pan fire, so once I'd got the man outside I ran upstairs to get a wet towel."
Adrian's girlfriend then called 999 and fire crews and paramedics were quickly on the scene.
The occupant was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
Watch Manager Claire Duke from Rotherham station said: "Adrian displayed remarkable bravery by first rescuing his neighbour, and then extinguishing the fire.
"The safest advice is to stay out of the property once everyone is outside, but Adrian
Adrian first became a hero while living in Rawmarsh in 2006 when he got his then-neighbour to safety from a house blaze.
South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said that Adrian could now be put forward for an official fire service award in recognition of his heroism.