Thu 03 Dec 2020
A CONTROLLED explosion was carried out in a park in Greasbrough today (Thursday) after police discovered two explosive devices at a property.
By David Parker on Tue 20 Oct 2020
TRAFFIC on the A57 around Todwick was disrupted this morning after a lorry became detached from its trailer.
By David Parker on Mon 19 Oct 2020
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a property in Broom on Sunday after cooking was left unattended.
By David Parker on Thu 08 Oct 2020
A VIDEO captured by an onlooker shows a van in Thorpe Hesley consumed by flames yesterday (Wednesday).
By Michael Upton on Fri 25 Sep 2020
A NEW campaign has begun for a crossing at the spot where a 12-year-old was knocked down and injured — ten years after plans for road safety measures were rejected.
By Michael Upton on Tue 15 Sep 2020
A ROAD was closed after a collision between an ambulance and a car.
By Gareth Dennison on Fri 11 Sep 2020
A BUNGALOW was badly damaged after a car crash at Mexborough in the early hours of today (Friday).
By Michael Upton on Mon 07 Sep 2020
TWO people were taken to hospital after two cars collided in Wath last night.
By David Parker on Fri 28 Aug 2020
A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire at a home in Bradgate last night (Thursday).
By David Parker on Thu 27 Aug 2020
FIREFIGHTERS rescued a woman from a building in Parkgate in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).
By Gareth Dennison on Fri 21 Aug 2020
TWO casualties were rescued by firefighters following a two-vehicle collision in Wombwell.
By David Parker on Tue 11 Aug 2020
A HOME in West Melton was left smoke-logged after someone left a chopping board on top of an electric hob.
By David Parker on Mon 10 Aug 2020
A CASUALTY at a fire in Dalton was administered oxygen after a tea towel left on a cooker sparked a blaze.
By Admin on Thu 09 Jul 2020
A CAR flipped onto its roof in a four-vehicle collision on the rainy M18 last night (Wednesday).
By David Parker on Thu 18 Jun 2020
A RUBBISH fire in Wombwell this morning (Thursday) was started accidentally.
By David Parker on Mon 15 Jun 2020
A FIRE in Brinsworth was started by someone leaving an item on top of a toaster.