Fri 17 Sep 2021
BRINGING Rotherham’s council housing up to the energy efficiency level demanded by Government by 2030 will cost up to £600 million, RMBC says.
By Adele Forrest on Wed 08 Sep 2021
A BOY has admitted killing a man in Mexborough — but denied murder, claiming he thought the “slam-gun” he had used was only capable of “making a loud bang”.
By Michael Upton on Wed 08 Sep 2021
A HOLIDAYMAKER was shocked to unpack and found they had brought home a surprising souvenir — a tiny gecko.
A SCHOOL at the centre of a police investigation into a “nasty” attack on a student in the playground says it took “immediate and decisive action” over the incident.
By Gareth Dennison on Wed 08 Sep 2021
A PROJECT aimed at helping victims of anti-social behaviour will be piloted in Rotherham by South Yorkshire Police.
By Admin on Wed 08 Sep 2021
FIREFIGHTERS were called to two deliberate rubbish fires in five minutes at Conisbrough yesterday (Tuesday).
FOUR wheelie bins were set alight in Goldthorpe last night (Tuesday).
By Adele Forrest on Tue 07 Sep 2021
THREE men and two boys have gone on trial accused of a “gang-related rivalry” murder in Mexborough.
By Michael Upton on Tue 07 Sep 2021
POLICE investigating a “nasty” attack on a student in a Rotherham high school playground have urged people not to share “distressing” footage of the incident on social media.
By Admin on Tue 07 Sep 2021
A CAR was set alight in a field at North Anston yesterday (Monday).
By Gareth Dennison on Tue 07 Sep 2021
A VILLAGE’S former public toilet block will become a mini community centre, under new plans.
By Michael Upton on Mon 06 Sep 2021
WATER workers have been urged to deal with a water leak which has been flowing for at least four days.
WARM tributes have been paid to the Rawmarsh Masher, a popular musician and events promoter hailed for his passion for helping performers flourish.
By Admin on Mon 06 Sep 2021
FIREFIGHTERS dealt with three vehicle fires over the weekend.
FIREFIGHTERS dealt with a mattress on fire at a house in East Dene.
AN OIL pan left on the stove was the cause of a fire at Brinsworth at the weekend.