A SHED is believed to have been accidentally set on fire on Saturday night - with the flames spreading to a neighbouring garage roof.
Firefighters from Edlington and Rotherham were called to Knaresborough Road at 10.03pm.
Crews found a garden shed well alight, with the fire having also spread to a neighbouring garage roof, said a spokeswoman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.
She added: "The fire is thought to have been started accidentally in the shed, and crews left the scene at 10.49pm.
"No-one was injured."